Shopworks on stage at Retail Design Expo
Global Head of Design, Ross Wakefield, will be moderating the panel discussion – Using VR and MR to engage customers on Thursday May 3rd at Retail Design Expo. Ross has a particular passion and interest in customer engagement with Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Mixed Reality within retail environments and we are looking forward to a lively discussion!
Joining Ross on the panel are:
- Karen Harris, Intu Digital
- Adrian Leu, CEO Inition
- Kristine Kirby, Managing Director Digital, Pragma Consulting
They will be discussing:
- Challenges of integrating VR within the store
- Ways VR can improve the customer experience
- How are brands using VR in branding and marketing?
The session takes place at 15:45 - 16:30 in the Retail Design and Branding Case Study Theatre. We hope to see you there!
Find out more here